Health and Safety Guidelines
Guided by the health care expertise of WHO and the Philippine Department of Health, our new health and safety program, SustainablySafe provides clear procedures that guide our employees to take care of the guests and each other. On top of the best practices we have continuously performed, additional proactive and precautionary actions crucial to the safety and security of each guest and staff have been implemented. These points, along with prospective innovations and applications in operations, encompass and comprise the goals of the SustainablySafe initiative, the ultimate goal of which is to provide guests with the utmost safety and quality of experience.
As we welcome you back to our hotel, we have taken a series of precautionary measures including:
- All members and guests are required to wear face masks prior to entry into any of the club facilities or use of shuttle cab
- Shuttle cabs are disinfected before and after each use;
- Disinfectant floor mats are located at the entrance of the Country Club and Beach Club to sanitize footwear;
- Members and guests are subjected to temperature reading and hand sanitation at the entrance;
- Reception desk are disinfected before attending to each member or guest;
- Members and guests are to fill-in a health declaration form upon arrival;
- All public areas will have hand sanitizing stations at strategic locations for guests to use.
- Regular disinfection and deep cleaning of high traffic areas (like lobbies, facilities, function rooms, toilets and food outlets) and frequently touched areas (like handles and handrails, elevator panes, light switches, and toilet fixtures);
- Laundry is cleaned by DOH-accredited providers, where linen is processed at 83°C to kill microbial life that causes disease or the fermentation of bacteria;
- Social distancing will be strictly enforced in all restaurants and public areas;
- Firm execution of social distancing amongst staff, who will also assist, enable, and ensure that guests are able to practice social distancing in all areas of the property;
- Front line staff wears masks, gloves, face shields, while nurses are required to wear PPEs at all times when on-duty;